Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Good Friend is Worth More Than Their Weight in Gold!

A Good Friend is Worth More Than Their Weight in Gold!

There are many definitions of friend, but when you have someone that doesn’t judge you, understands you, comforts you, even when they themselves are down and shares their possessions with you, no questions asked, you might have found a real friend! When you can trust each other and talk about everything, be there for each other in times of need and share connections to get ahead in life, regardless of your own benefit, that’s true friendship. Friends that may be miles apart or aren't talking all that often, because life happens, but pick up right where they left off when they get back together can be best friends. When you spiritually and intellectually connect and share common values, you really have a chance at keeping that wonderful friendship for life!

I am blessed enough to have one female friend who is just like that, but I know that I have found yet another close friend, and we truly feel like we’re sisters, just born to different moms!
There are times, when I remember the abundance that exists in my life, even when things look bleak.
Oftentimes, it has been recommended to write down a list of things you are grateful for every day to enhance your abundance thinking. I think it is a great idea to do that at least once in a while. I have done it and it helped me a lot!

Today, I feel extremely grateful for having quite a few friends I can trust, but these two particular soul sisters of mine deserve special mentioning here! You have done all the above for me and more! You know who you are! ;) You both start with K, one lives in my town the other one in Boise ;) Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment