Thursday, August 25, 2011

"Why I Am The Best For This Position!" - Humorous Application as a "Verbal Acrobat" =)

I am the best for the creative writing position, because I am a verbal acrobat. I balance between vocabulary and grammar, sentence structure and punctuation. I spread my knowledge step by step, putting one foot in front of the other. I walk the thin line between mediocreness and greatness as I read between the lines of my resources, extracting a wealth of information to impress the minds of my audience.

I aspire to new heights with every new writing venture, swinging from subject to subject in constant motion; not letting fear get the best of me when my hands let go of a proven method and courageously grip hold of new ideas and somersault in an act of defiance of the conventional.

Every second is precious and time ticks by, as I prepare for each new expression my hands will allow. I hold my breath, as I perform acts that turn upside-down the gravity of the minds of many and show my enormous skills, regardless of others expectations and misconceptions, awaiting their applause and critique alike. When I finally return to normalcy and still see standing ovations, I know: I am indeed a world-class literary people pleaser!

No comments:

Post a Comment