Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yes I Speak in Riddles…

"…is wanting to say something really profound.... but you would never really get it.... not right now... I think... so I remain quiet and hope u get it without hearing it.... someday... damn am I philosophical or what…? Maybe time for a really confusing blog... or maybe I should just go to bed... LMAO!”

That’s my current Facebook status. “Why?” you may wonder, but I just can’t tell! Some words need to remain unspoken for your own sake and that of others! It takes quite a strength of will. Not because of the truth of what might be spoken, but because of the fear of what reaction it might cause in others. Maybe the time isn’t right, maybe a person isn’t ready to hear it, or maybe the circumstances are all wrong! Patience is a virtue, but to me it’s a bother, because as a Scorpio I make up my mind in a jffy - and there it is - stuck in a loop of ever repeating thoughts.  It’s kind of OCD, actually… It’s hard not to be able to share my clearly made up mind with others. All because of false misconceptions and even my own assumptions. Who knows, maybe what I have to say, or think in this case, may be the solution to all my problems LOL!

Yet, I hesitate… Sometimes I wish people of all walks and signs would get this, but they don’t!  Scorpios love scientific facts before they take anything for granted, and even then, they want something to back facts up! Decisions… this mindset often leaves us indecisive…. Why chose from facts that we have no proof for…?!
At the same time we cling to truths and hopes of things to come. Intuition is a big factor, but its hard to go by that with close friends because we rather deny flaws , than see what we don’t want to see…

Well I am quite outspoken, but some things… well I don’t want to hurt someone, or give them hope or  make them hate or love me, just because of some things I write.  I care that much! Sometimes I do it anyway… I am an oxymoron, there you go! LOL

I will not ever expect you to understand me, unless you are a Scorpio like me! Just that much I love just as much as I hate  when I do, but since hate doesn’t serve anyone, I refrain from it. As much as I am a down to earth realistic person, I am a dreamer, a visionary! It starts with dreams, goes on with plans, employs great efforts, and then succeeds. There is not option for failure and integrity is mandatory, if it shall come to pass! If anyone negative gets in my way, they get ignored or dropped… or I use them to enhance my will to rebel, to make things happen despite of them…
I have a great sense of justice… though I don’t want to be the one to judge!
One of my mottos is definitely “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer” don’t me mistaken - I may seem completely unengaged, but I am an observer like no other.  When they say, Scorpios are secretive…. that’s what they talk about. We only share what we find is necessary at that time. If we share a lot you still haven’t heard the half of it!

If you really want to understand someone like me, you better have an IQ of 120+ and the ability to think in an abstract way LOL! Mine is quite a bit higher per most recent test, if you were wondering ;)

I may seem cold, aloof and like I am not paying much attention at times. But it’s really selective hearing and most of the time I will be able to repeat things back to you that you think I never heard! And by the way, I am the most loyal creature you ever met… just saying! Forgive me for who I am and you will have the best friend you ever met! Even if I  don’t always disclose all that is on my mind…. And I love my friends like there is no tomorrow! Just don’t ever get on my bad side….

No comments:

Post a Comment